you go with cars or girls. whats your opinion comment below
let me explain this my way
“My car is okay with having only one pair of shoes”
So, I M Here To Prove You Cars Is Always The Best Choice
Last time out, I found similarities between the perfect girl and the perfect public bathroom. Now I realize that was a gross and juvenile comparison. Here is a much more appropriate, less disgusting comparison, the perfect girl vs. the perfect car. Both should have:
- Frequent waxings
- Low mileage
- Great headlights
- Clean, pleasant-smelling interiors
- Low maintenance needs
- High trade-in value
- Low emissions
- Wide rims, clean tailpipes
- Room to comfortably fit five
- Great performance when wet
19 Reasons Why Cars Is Better Than Girls
There’s only something about hearing the motor turn over toward the beginning of the day that influences an auto to fellow cheerful. I’m certain there’s some logical explanation for it, however obvious gearheads are fixated on each aspect of their auto, regardless of whether it is great or awful. My current droop with young ladies influenced me to begin considering how my auto is the main steady thing in my life right now.
Thus, I devote this piece to my car, my one genuine love. Here are 19 reasons why cars are essentially superior to young girls.
1. I actually like the paint job for cars.
I get sick of seeing girls who think they need so much makeup on their face to impress a guy. So when they take off the makeup, it’s like removing the paint job on a car. Ladies, you don’t need that artificial paint job of caked on makeup. I’d rather look at the one on this Supra.
2. My car will never wake up in the morning and say it doesn’t love me anymore.
Me: “Oh what did you say, baby, I didn’t hear you.”
Car: “Vroom vroom!!!”
Me: “Aww, I love you too babe.”
3. My car gets turned on on command.
Terrible joke number one.*
“Ah, now that is (insert country) engineering” — every car guy ever.
4. You actually make money when you “divorce” your car.
$5,000 turbo upgrade? I think not.
5. My car is okay with having only one pair of shoes.
For the non-car people, shoes=tires. Plus, I only have to get her new shoes about once every two years.
6. Cars are never picky when you buy it the same meal twice.
93 Octane every single time.
7. Loud cars are always a good thing.
*Riding in car*
“Your car is too loud, I don’t like it.”
8. Your car will never be mad at you if you “drive” another car.
It’s impossible to escape the cancerous hookup culture we live in today, so I’ll just stick to my car.
9. No one bats an eye if you try to change anything on your car.
Your car is always open to change, both inside (engine, suspension, exhaust) and outside (body and rims). Plus, people will tell you if your car needs a facelift.
10. Your car will net you more guy friends than a girl will.
A car will never try to isolate you from your friends. I’m not saying everyone is like this, but it’s happened before.
11. My car never gets mad at me if I check out another car.
Actually, there is this thing called a car meet that guys go to so they can check out other guys’ cars. If you do that with women, that classifies you as a misogynist pig.
12. You expect your car to have a little junk in the trunk.
Car: “Is my butt too big?”
Me: “Your butt will never be too big.”
13. I can push my car to the limit without it having a breakdown.
Girl or guy, you can’t push anyone to their limits without it blowing up on you. The red line in cars prevents that.
14. You never hesitate to spend $1,000 on your car.
Brake pads, shocks and struts, paint touch ups, cold air intake, rims, tires, exhaust, bushings, short throw shifter… nothing is too good for your car…
15. You would physically harm someone for your car.
Hell hath no fury like an angry car guy, especially if you touch his paint.
16. Taking pictures of your car at ridiculous angles is actually a pleasure.
Do it for the ‘gram.
17. You can spray your car with a water hose and pour soap all over it in public and not get arrested.
Hopefully, this needs no explanation
18. A car that’s 40 years old can still look like new.
I mean come on, look at this CILD (Car I’d Like to Drive).
19. If you’re lucky, your car will help you find your one true love.